These instructions are taken from our three additional Covid-19 booking documents. We thought it might help you to see them before you consider whether or not to book the Village Hall at this time.
The Coronavirus Pandemic has affected all our lives and, in re-opening the Hall it is essential that you understand your responsibilities in hiring the Hall for your event/function.
Please read carefully the following Rules which must be complied with.
You will need to sign both the acceptance booking forms and Covid-19 additional rules advice.
The signed green copy of booking form and a signed copy of Covid-19 additional rules must be returned, to secure your booking, and confirms your understanding and ability to comply
Government guidelines are dictating our lives and continue to evolve and change, hopefully life will sooner, rather than later resume to normal.
Thank you for your attention and understanding.
HELP KEEP THIS HALL COVID-19 SECURE
- You must not enter if you or anyone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms.
- If you develop Covid-19 symptoms within 7 days of visiting these premises alert NHS Track and Trace, alert the hall committee on 0755270567 and alert the organiser of the activity/function you
- Social Distancing must be maintained in accordance to Government Guidelines at time of hire. Wait behind the marked lines as you go through the entrance hall to your activity and observe the one-way system marked. (if applicable)
- Use the hand sanitizer provided on entering the premises. Clean your hands often. Soap and paper towels are provided.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, or eyes. Clean your hands if you
- “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it”. Tissues should be disposed of into one of the rubbish bags provided. Then wash your hands.
- Check the organisers of your activity have cleaned door handles, tables, other equipment, sinks and surfaces before you arrived. Keep them clean.
- Keep the hall well ventilated. Close doors and lock up on leaving.
These rules are in addition to our standard rules for hiring the Ickenham Village Hall.
- In booking Ickenham Village Hall, you must confirm that you or anyone attending your event:-
- Are not experiencing any symptoms that are Covid-19 related, including a high temperature, a new persistent cough, or a loss of or change to your sense of taste or smell
- Have not been in contact with anyone confirmed or suspected of having Covid-19 symptoms, who has not completed 14 days isolation
- Are not under any self-isolation orders
- Have not arrived from a defined local lockdown area before any restrictions have been lifted.
If you or anyone attending cannot confirm all of the above criteria then you/they must not enter Ickenham Village Hall. If booking needs to be cancelled as a result, early advice will be welcomed.
- Covid-19 outbreak is being supported by NHS Test and Trace. You are required to assist this service by keeping a record of all your attendees for 21 days, to assist NHS Test & Trace requests for that information if needed. This could help contain clusters or It is your responsibility to retain this information.
- It is really important that everyone follows the guidance of regular hand washing with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds. Whilst there will be automated hand sanitization points, and soap dispensers within the hall, it will be essential that you provide your own plentiful supplies of soap and hand sanitizer.
- Social Distancing must be maintained in accordance with Government Guidelines at time of hire.
- The hiring group will be responsible for cleaning all surfaces, that will be used regularly, prior, during and at the end of hire, e.g. work surfaces, door handles, light switches, toilet/washroom and kitchen facilities.
- All rubbish created during your hire, including paper towels/tissues must be secured in tied bin liners and placed in wheelie bins outside the Hall.
I understand and will comply with these additional rules
Organization (if applicable)